Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last-minute

Many of my friends and relatives have condemned me of my attitude for being excessively inconsiderate towards my work(which I obviously do not like) and leaving it to be done in last few minutes. Be it my exams or anything important...I've sort of developed it as habit of doing things in last few days or minutes but It's done before it meets its doom.
Here's an answer to you all which I got to know through a book: People like me(though there are hardly any....) who do wake up late to their work but still do it completely till it's all over ,have an unrivaled mastery of managing their time. None can manage things as impeccably as we do in those last few minutes. This is an indication of the fact that people who have the inherent talent of managing their time are best suited for management and It is they who have the power to make it big 'coz None understands the importance of those last few minutes as we do.
So It hardly matters when you start...all that matters is when you end.

No comments: