Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Experiencing Certainity at TCS

Life has been really exciting for the past few days. Since the very beginning of this year,life has been rocking and quite fruitful for me. This very year has been impossibly brilliant till now(touch wood..!!!).
Finally , god bestowed success at my disposal but as they say that "Victory belongs to the most persevering" so even I had to go through various ups and downs before experiencing the success. After having experienced failures at every step , I got to taste success err better if I say "experience certainity". Now , since I ve been emphasizing a lot on the term "experience certainity"..so let me disclose this..one experiences certainity at TCS..viz TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES. Yes you guessed it right I am placed in Asia's largest and world's 12th(soon to be 10th) largest information technology firm.
But the very reason to post this blog here is to motivate those who still ve to make it big in life.
To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up. This is what propels one to live life to the hilt.
So all you guys don't lose your confidence ,have faith in yourself and work hard with full sincerity.."coz if you do this,nothing can ever stop you to go high on the pinnacle of your carrer.
Remember there are no failures only mistakes and once you start to learn from your mistakes ,you would never have to confront failure ever in you life.
Good luck!!

No comments: