Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Best B'day Bash...!!!

.

Sameer(in red),Saurabh(one with the bottle) and Rahul and
tat is sam busy as always..!!!
Check out the expression on Sam's face.
Before gathering booze
and afterwards




This is all real and involves no work of fiction. All characters are real and still alive and doing well in their respective fields.
Neway here I start with.....
It was 18th of september 2005, B'day of most sophisticated yet crazy and a dipsomaniac.. high on life, the person I m talkin bout is my best buddy Sameer Dev( I call him SAM).
Sam...though parties everyday and even if he doesn't ,makes sure people around him do that though reluctantly. This day was not like another day 'coz this day it is only he who pays for everything :). Like every b'day ,this day too was planned in its own way. I joined Sam early in the morning at his place to party with a common friend. Everything went mellifluously and then came the arrival of another carouser Archit Sharma , always there for his friends but only when the "bottle" is included.
Neverthless , we bid bye to our common friend and it was 4o'clock in the evening when all three of us got together with other bunch of morons to party late till night. I ll like to name all of us...Sameer,Raj,Saurabh,Archit,Ankit manchanda and Rahul(these are the imp characters ).We missed teji bachhann(teja).
Now, Sam tells his parents that all of us gonna ve dinner and wud be goin for a movie to gurgaon..I guess at DT cinemas.(That was all true till we moved out of sam's place. It took a different turn altogethr that very day..wud cum to it...wait.!!!)
we ve had our dinner at ganga shopping complex here in noida , sec 29 by 10 in the night and that was the place where Sam in his most persuasive nature convinced me to stay all night out with them , and I in my most unyielding nature complied.
Then we headed toward sec 18 and now I disclose the real plan..No gurgaon..nothing like movie...that night gurgaon shifted its base to a house jus next to sam's place on the ground floor and it was dere where the whole movie was shot that day.
yeah...u read that right. We can go to any limit to celebrate despite of d fact that once we are caught we ll be runnin for our lives.
Neway all of us got into house..soundlessly and closed the door. Now They..(I abstain from such stuffs..though I don't mind a rich wine or champagne) took the bottles out of the bag and the party began.
Archit goes high the moment he sees a bottle of vodka and high on booze..was leaving no chance left to appease his "biwi" who was going through a verbal scuffle with him.
Sam got busy serving everyone esp me 'coz it was first time for me..so he was being scrupulous but not with me... wth d bottle.Everyone except me gatherd booze and got high(bittu in his own way...)and then by and by everyone started with their part of story and other were deeply grossed into it though reluctanly. Archit is still busy with his biwi.
keep reading......there is more to it :)
by 2 in the night we were unaware of everythin goin around us but one thing tat i still remember is that Archit was still busy falling out with his "biwi".
At 5 in the morning, I got up and saw archit busy again but sam was lying on the floor and was completely unconscious. We made him stand and he fell to the ground. I left the place at 6 in the morning and while goin back to my place ,saw my dad jogging in the park. I got off the rickshaw and started jogging behind him on our way to my place. Soundlessly i made my way to my room and took a shower for an about one n half hour.
later tat evening called up Sam on his no. and got to kno by Sam's mom tat they wer all caught by Sam's parents after i left. The landlord of the house informed Sam's parents.
Now you can guess...what must ve happend.
No no no ....we are all alive and doin well .
But that day is indelibly stamped onto our memory...it was all so mch of fun that despite of the fact that we were caught , we still cherish the day.
thanks Sam...you made it happen like you always do.
Archit patched up things later with his"biwi" and they are happy together.
All I wanna say in the end is tat "Go ahead and live your life without bothering of the outcome. You learn from your mistakes but the days spent with your friends wud always be alive fresh in you heart".
thank you for goin through this.

1 comment:

trisha said...

hey raj

funniest part was when u started jogging seeing ur father