Saturday, January 24, 2009

MasterWork-1

Though I've always come crystal clear of the things that I love and those I can't stand but there is one thing that I've always kept underground(which is going to be uncovered here), something that I love doing most and have got an amazing collection of it. "Photography" has been my passion and love for many years and I've always shown an intense desire to capture beautiful moments of one's life and wonders all around the world. Though I still lack the proper equipments and technical knowledge of master photography but I plan to acquire it all once I start earning. But I've made sure that by the time I start with my own collection ,I'll get as many masterpiece as I can and try to gain an insight into this outstanding and ingenious work. At present I've say around more than 10000 pictures of almost all types and now I am going to put some of them up on my blog so as to enable you all enjoy the amazing moments captured. These are some of them from my most cherished possession:

















These are the first in the series of masterwork and I'll keep putting more up on my blog as per your request.

No comments: