Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Name

Finally I got a new name for my blog. I wanted to change it long back but couldn't quite come up with something new and interesting. Let me tell you it's one hell of a job to find a new name for yourself on this part of cosmos as every word you think of has already been registered by some or the other user(even your own name). There is one tough competition out there. Having lost all his hope to find a new login name ...one of my friend finally came up with a user name that in itself shows the hardship he might have had to go to eventually decide on something like this: willievergetaloginname@gmail.com.
Every time I came up with some name for my blog and thought would work ...it was already used by someone else. I have always tried to do things differently and stand out from rest of the crowd and this is what prompted me to look for a new name. I don't like to share anything which is mine with anybody except for those who I like and that's when I decided to look for a new name for my blog. The name I've zeroed on is quite synonymous with my own personality.There may be many anecdotist but I'm in a league of my own. I may not be best but I know I'm better to be best. Hope you'll all like this name and would continue to help in my endeavour to be best.
Thanks..!!

No comments: