Saturday, September 19, 2009

Guest Blogger Special - Dream Merchant


This is a beautiful composition so I thought I would share it. I fell in love with it when I read it. I am not sure of the author to acknowledge, yet kudos to him as he laces words beautifully to create a fairytale.

*******************

She dreams of her knight and longs for companionship. As her thought shapes into an expression, the words sway like this..


“In this world full of hurt and pain,
I need someone who would help me through the rain.
To comfort me when Im sad,
Doing everything just to make me glad.

In this world I need a Brave Knight,
Who would never give up any fight.
A knight who would dry away my tears,
Telling me to overcome my fears.

A knight who loves me for who I am inside,
With him there’s nothing more I need to hide.
A person who will still be standing strong,
Even though everything has gone wrong.

I need someone who is willing to give me more,
Someone I can call my Knight In Shining Armor”


And the Knight muses on and fills all his love to pen his promises which flow this way..


“Love is a many splendored thing, they say,
And I believed it when you looked my way,
Out of the blue, things seemed to happen
By chance or destiny, is the question.

Living my life so long, without knowing your existence,
Then came a day we felt each others presence,
Guess what’s meant to be will always find a way,
Love creeps into hearts and decides to stay.

A love so exquisite, yet so intricate,
In a world of only “you and I”
A love we can’t even demonstrate,
A secret we have to keep for life.

I love you, honey, and it’s from the bottom of my heart,
I would wait for the day when you say “I Love you” back,
You make me fly without wings,
You make my heart wants to sing.

Every moment I spent with you,
Is every one of my dreams coming true,
More than words, I want to show you how I feel,
Someday, some place, sometime, I will.

Love is a journey for two,
Step by step, me and you,
The future we can’t see,
Let love lead the way for you and me.”


Their dreams connected and as the fate choose to unite them under the blessings of heaven. And then they lived happily ever after...

**********************************************

There are times when life plays the dream merchant. There is a thin line between truth and fantasy. How much ever we wish we want our wildest dream to be true, life will have different plans.. The best way to brave it is to greet the situation with a big smile and savor moment by moment with no expectations..

1 comment:

Raj Gaurav said...

This has to be the best...so far.. anything ever to have come up on my blog.
Thank you so much for adding such a beauty..!!
Only you could do so..!!