Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Books and Life


I know it's been really long since i have come up with any post of late...but now things wouldn't be the same anymore. I'm back to my world with loads of things up on mind and will soon be putting them up on this part of cosmos too. Until now..I was too occupied with more important things in my life...things that had to be done before I could start with less important things but now when I'm over with those...I'm all set to entertain and amuse you all with my posts.

While I was busy doing my daily chores there was one thing that never left my side...not even for a second. It's the only thing I need to survive alone apart from basic necessities of life.
They were none other than my "books". In the last few days I got to read some amazing books...some bestsellers..some classics...some "chicklits" too and I'm still on my way to read even more.

I'll be putting detailed reviews of them all on my blog very soon but for now i'll just let you know the books that you can buy and enjoy and the ones you should stay away from.

I'll be putting Book Reviews including their details and everything....Bestseller list for the month....Books you must read and have and books that you should avoid.
Anyway...These are some of the books that I've been reading in last few months and here's a quick view of their details and  ratings in case you're in too much of hurry to buy and can't wait to have their complete and honest review by me.


1. Twilight Series           
Author: Stephenie Meyer



Rating : *****
Price: Rs 280

Paperback: 464 pages
ISBN: 9781904233657
Publisher: Little Brown
Published: February 2007


b)New Moon
Rating: *****
Price: Rs 260








Paperback: 608 pages
Subjects: fictionhorrorloveparanormalromance
ISBN: 9781904233886
Publisher: Little Brown
Published: September 2007

c) Eclipse
Rating: *****
Price: Rs 300







Paperback: 558 pages
Subjects: fictionloveromancescience fictionvampires
ISBN: 9781904233916
Publisher: Atom Books
Published: 2008

d) Breaking Dawn
Rating: ***** 
Price: Rs 450







Paperback: 640 pages
Subjects: fantasyfictionloveromancevampires
ISBN: 1905654291
Publisher: Hachette
Published: August 2008

2. Faking It 
Rating: ***
Price: Rs 225
Paperback: 225 pages
ISBN:    8190617321
Publisher: Hachette
Published: June 2009


3. Sister of My Heart
Author: Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni


Rating : ****

Price: Rs 310
















4. The Secret - Hardcover
by Rhonda Byrne


Rating: ***
Price: Rs 533
Hardcover: 198 pages
ISBN: 9781847370297
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Published: November 2006


5. Keep Off The Grass By Karan Bajaj





Rating: * * *




6. Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini





Rating : * * *



7. Lashkar by Mukul Deva


Rating: * *




These are just some of the books and there are many more. I'll soon be putting up their reviews too.
Have fun..!!



































2 comments:

Smita said...

Of the list I have read

Faking It (My rating wud be same)
Sister of My Heart (One of my fav books)
Keep Off The Grass (Didn't like it)
The Kite Runner (Cliched but a good read nevertheless)

Waiting for the reviews now :-)

Raj Gaurav said...

Thank you so much Smita..!!
Thank you..!!
I know I can't be as good as you are at writing reviews but I'll put my best.
:-)